Sunday, September 14, 2008

YEAH! We are potty trained!

Dare I announce we are potty trained?

OK, so she peed while we were checking out the pumpkin last night, but doesn't it count that she KNEW it was coming? That she announced "Mommy, Ma'line peeing!" as she squatted on the walkway?

What counts is that she has not had an accident in daycare for 2 weeks (knock on wood) and she is very good (usually) about going at home. We just need to work on (me included) making sure she goes prior to going outside or getting involved in a project.

It has been cold and rainy here most of the week. I fear summer is over and we are swinging into Fall. While I like the change of seasons, the leaves changing colors, apples and pumpkins, I wish we had a little more of the HHH weather. I know my tomatoes were wishing it had been a lot hotter (and sunnier) this summer.

No comments: