Friday, July 19, 2013

Weighing in at 43 pounds and some change ...

What do you get when you mix trouble ...






with an everyday object, such as this?




You get a 3 hour visit to the ER and a picture that looks something like this:

**Not his actual x-ray
Have to say it is a different kind of souvenir to have from a vacation. I should see if his doctor will give me a copy of his actual image so I can stick it in his scrapbook (OK, dresser drawer where I have all his mementos I am planning on putting in a scrapbook one day).

Why he did this, I have no idea.  We were in the car, David and Madeleine went back into the hotel room to get her sunglasses.  Trouble was in his car seat and I was in the driver's seat, keying in our destination in the GPS.  Madeleine gets back in the car:

M:  Hey, where did my penny go?
C: (giggles)
M: Give it back to me
C: I can't
M: Mommy, he won't give it back!
C: I can't give it back, it's in my BELLY

Sure enough, it is!

No comments: