Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Night at the Beauty Parlor

I have been having a lot of trouble with my laptop this week freezing up on me this week. Not liking me playing around with pictures or even surfing the web. Anyway, been running a ton of virus scans on it, etc., hasn't found anything so fingers crossed all is back to normal.

Last night we came home from eating out and Madeleine needed to get into her pajamas. Procrastinator that she is, she decided daddy needed a 'pony' (as in ponytail) before she could put her jammies on. Just over her arm, on the bed, you can see a sample sized bottle of Clinique's 'Happy' perfume. Apparently daddy's hair needed to be sprayed with it before getitng combed.



I'm almost done mommy!!

I was hoping she was going to break out the barrettes. :)

No comments: