Friday, April 11, 2008

Finally home!

David came home from the hospital tonight - yeah! He'll be home from work until the staples come out and a cast gets put on his leg. Sophie was so excited to have him home she climbed up on his lap as only a 70 lb dog can. I told him that's what he gets for giving her treats all the time!

I came home hopeful that all my appliances would be in there new homes. I hit the button and watched as the garage door opened ... to reveal my dishwasher. I came through the laundry room, peeked around the corner into the office ... and there sat my refrigerator. Sigh. The cooktop is still in the box in the kitchen.

Here are some pictures with counter tops installed. I don't think the pictures do it justice as you can't see the flecks. The pictures have some spots on them - reflection of the sun maybe?











No comments: