Friday, August 8, 2008

Olympic Games of our own

I've been running crazy for the last week, but I thought that I'd post a video from Madeleine's tumbling show last week. They all marched out as if they were in the Olympics - theme music and all. Too cute. I need to get better with the camera.



After the march, the kids basically went around and showed us what they like to do. Since it is a parent/tot class, I am already in the know. Once she got the hang of it, she decided she loved jumping on the trampoline. She has since discovered she can bounce on her bottom but hasn't quite figured out where to go from there!



When you see her looking down at the trampoline it is so she can find the smiley face she is supposed to be jumping on. So, I think it is safe to say she likes going to tumbling, so we'll enroll again when the Fall session starts.

No comments: