Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Potty Training

All I can say is I am happy I have a washer machine with a 'sanitary' cycle.

I wouldn't say it is going bad. She (for the most part) will tell us when she needs to pee. She runs into the bathroom before we go to her daycare room in the morning and before we leave the center at night. She is all about wiping and flushing (I DO!) and washing her hands. She tries her best to put her 'panties' on in the morning (although we need to work on one leg per hole) and knows she only wears a diaper at night.

She will not, however, tell us when she needs to poop. Sigh. I know she knows what she is (or in this case isn't) doing. David watched her change her teddy bear's diaper because it was 'dirty' and he 'didn't tell Ma'line potty'. She had him get her some wipes, had him help her put the diaper on the bear. She even told the bear he needed to tell her when he needed to go potty. TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE!!! :)

No comments: