Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year to all!! One of my goals for 2009 is to be more organized and I am hoping that means more frequent blogging. :)

Between a few vacation days and work closing down over the holidays we've had a glorious two weeks home. Alone. Together. Two weeks. I am amazed at how quickly Madeleine can tear through the house and leave destruction behind her.

Madeleine is also big into being a 'holper' and has learned she call pull a chair up to the counter to reach what she wants. If the chair doesn't get her close enough she has also figured out climbing on the counter will ger her where she wants to co. I am contemplating chaining the chairs to the table so she can't move them anymore. I've already been told I can't nail the chairs to the floor.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2009. We are looking forward to the new addition to our family in June. Madeleine had been wanting a baby brother but this week she claimed she wants a baby sister instead. Whether we are blessed with a boy or a girl, she has already made it clear she will NOT be sharing Baby Tad with the baby. "MY Baby Tad mommy. Not the baby".

No comments: