Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I told you so ...

I swear, David has been waiting the last seven years to be able to say those words.

I have had a 'cold' for the last week or so that moved down to my chest over the weekend. Since I am pretty much unable to take anything for it, I figured it was lingering due to lack of drugs. After having to listen to him for the last couple of days, I finally made an appointment for this morning.

Well, I have 'walking pneumonia' and am out of work for the next 3 days (gee, is that why I was getting winded walking). I have a nice little supply of antibiotics and an inhaler, which I cannot figure out how to use. I don't think I have gotten a dose in yet.

So, I sit here up in bed and am listening to the 2 of them talk while they are eating supper. Pretty cute ... she is telling him he needs to be careful when touching a cactus or he'll hurt himself. We don't have a cactus in the house.

Hmmm ... now she is coming up the stairs babbling about taking a shower in the basement bathroom. Should I investigate why she has gotten a swim diaper and her bathing suit for what is supposed to be her nightly bath?

Nah, I think I'll just stay up here, oblivious to the whole thing. Obviously daddy has the whole situation under control.

1 comment:

Nuke said...

Just as long as you make up your time, that's all we need to know. ;)