Saturday, April 4, 2009

Are YOU potty trained mommy?

Let me start off by saying Madeleine went to bed at 8 PM and not a sound was heard until 7:30 AM. Ahhh ....

I heard her call me once and I was debating calling to her or hauling myself out of bed. I heard her dresser draw slam and the bedroom drawer open. I closed my eyes and sensed her in the doorway then I heard her go into our bathroom. Heard the ripping of the diaper tapes (yes, I am still afraid to give up the night time diaper) and the slamming of the toilet lid. After a couple of minutes I got up to check on her.

"What a good girl Madeleine. You got up and went to the bathroom all by yourself"

I got what I can only think of as The Look I will be seeing a lot of in the future.

"Yes, I did. I a big girl mommy. I potty trained. Are YOU potty trained mommy?"

No comments: