Friday, April 3, 2009

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

It has been a rough week of sleep in this house. I should rephrase that - this has been a week of little sleep.

Madeleine is not all that fond of sleeping this week and we can't really figure out what the issue is. She is either up singing to herself for hours (and then is a little bear in the morning) or she is waking in the middle of the night.

Tonight she went to bed right away and we did not hear the usual medley of nursery rhymes, ABC's and other toddler songs (there are always five monkeys jumping on the bed so the song NEVER ends). All we heard was .... silence.

I'm not dumb, I'm going to sleep. Her falling asleep is only half the battle. I like to think she is preparing us for having a newborn in the house again. Unfortunately, I have a feeling we are headed for Three. I hear Three is worse than the Terrible Two's. :(

No comments: